Coronavirus Screening Test
Apple Computer COVID Screening Test
I would add:
- Can you hold your breath for 20 seconds? (Yes is good)
- Can you smell when a match is lit and then blown out? (Yes is good)
- Do you have a fever? (No is good)
- Are you hand washing, distancing, sheltering and masking most of the time? (Yes is good)
- Are you washing your toothbrush in warm, soapy water after each use? (Yes is good)
you disinfecting high touch surfaces around the house or office, such
as doorknobs, light switches, counter tops, phones, keys, cellphones,
toilet handles, watches, sinks. (Yes is good).
- Do you wear gloves at the grocery store? (Yes is good).
you quarantine all delivery packages in a separate area, such as the
garage, for 24-48 hours before opening and bringing into the house? (Yes
- Do you hug and/or handshake outside of your home? (No is good).
- Do you touch your face often? (No is good).