COVID Patient Information
- The office will reopen on Monday, June 1, at 9:00 AM.
- Please take the Apple/CDC screening test referenced on the left side of this page before you come in.
- If possible, bring a print out of the exam results for our records.
- We will conduct a brief interview at the time of your visit, to screen for symptoms of COVID-19, and to double check for any need to reschedule, self-isolate or quarantine.
- Patients will be seen one-at-a-time and will be asked to wear a mask and gloves, or to use hand sanitizer, when they visit the office.
- Appointments will be spaced so there are no two patients in the office at any time.
- Please come on time, or a few minutes before your appointment.
- If you arrive and there is still another patient in the office, we will ask you to wait outside, or in your car, and we will call on your cell phone when the office is ready for your visit.